javieraiken@gmail.com

º

18/7/09

California, 1 year ago


These days i've been remembering all what I lived just 1 year ago in Los Angeles (Redondo Beach) and all the experiences that were waiting for me to live the next 3 weeks I spent there. I wanna thank Roberto (the ill one), Sara (the ring ring girl) and Chantal (the smiling woman) who made me feel like being a star shining all day long. [I want to shine! (I wanna go now!) If u say that 2 phrases in spanish, both sounds similar]. And I also wanna thank Ellie, who'll be always my californian mum. You can see several pics from my trip here.

Estos días he estado recordando todo lo que viví hace justo un año en LA y todas las experiencias que me esperaban las 3 semanas siguientes que pasé allí. Quiero agradecer a Roberto (el enfermito), Sara (la chica pegada al teléfono) y a Chantal (la mujer de risa), que me hicieron sentir como una estrella brillando todo el día. Y también a Ellie, que siempre será mi mamá californiana.


At aunt's pool yesterday morning.


Just 1 year ago we were having fun in Las Vegas. And we did no gamble!
xoxo

No hay comentarios: