javieraiken@gmail.com

º

2/4/09

forty frames


40 frames from 2 weeks ago.

yesterday I spent my last night home alone in Madrid before Eastern holidays. Today I took the bus and it's been a fucking shit -when I'm used to take flights since I do not remember how many months ago times-. Spending four hours seated and seeing no more than wheat fields, the blond hair of the mant in front of and slowly kilometre signals to arrive to Valencia. I can't believe I'm already here.

J

ayer pasé mi última noche solo en casa en Madrid antes de las vacaciones de semana santa y hoy cogí el bus y ha sido una p*** mierda -cuando estoy acostumbrado a coger vuelos desde no sé hace cuántos meses-. Estar cuatro horas sentado y no viendo más que campos de trigo, el pelo rubio del hombre de en frente y lentas señales kilométricas para llegar a Valencia. No me creo que ya estoy aquí.

No hay comentarios: